WEEK 13!!

 BCHE2123: Assessment and Observation for Early Childhood Education (E-Portfolio)


April 02, 2024 (Tuesday)

Welcome to my e-portfolio!! Today is the last day of my e-portfolio.✨✨

🎈 Today is the last blog for my assessment, it has been so long since we did the physical class again, and the class starts as usual at 8.30am. 

🎈 Miss Ruth our ECE new lecturer will take over for this class for a while since Madam Dini needs to rest and take some time off after giving birth.

🎈 On our last day, we do our last update and addition to our e-portfolio.


This concludes my e-portfolio. It has been a pleasure showcasing my work!! Thank you for joining me on this journey through my e-portfolio. Until next time...❤🙈🙉🙊


GOODBYEE!!💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3!!

WEEK 5!!

WEEK 4!!